Cancer is a devastating diagnosis to hear, but the financial impact to families can be distressing, too. In addition to our insurance specialists, we have a financial counselor at our north and south offices to help you find some type of financial assistance, whether it’s free chemotherapy medication or money to help defray co-pays or co-insurance. Each year we’re successful at finding thousands of dollars to help defray patients’ treatment costs.
Fort Wayne Medical Oncology and Hematology has partnered with CarePayment to provide affordable financing options to our patients who need help paying their medical bills over time. Click to learn more.
Here are some of the advantages of the program:
- 0.00% APR that will remain the same as long as your CarePayment account remains open
- Low monthly payments of 4% of the highest total balance or $25 per month, whichever is greater
- New approved charges can be added for patients who are current with payments, at the same 0.00% APR for the life of the account
- Families may be able to consolidate charges under a single account with one monthly payment
- No application needed: program is available regardless of insurance coverage, credit history or employment
- No pre-payment penalties
- Several ways to pay: by mail, phone or online
- Friendly and helpful customer service
The Pat Dyer Memorial Fund
The Pat Dyer Memorial Fund was established to generate funds to provide gas cards to cancer patients who don’t have the resources necessary to get to and from their treatment appointments. Learn more about the foundation and how you can help.